On Saturday 29th June we will be holding our annual signing on day at Marton Primary Academy (Whernside, Blackpool, FY4 5LY).
The day will be broken down into three separate sessions, as follows:
- 10-11am: U7, U8, U9, U10
- 11-12am: U11, U12, U13
- 12-1pm: U14, U15
(please note the above are 2019/20 age groups – for example: players who are currently in School Year 5 will be current U10’s but will move to U11’s in 2019/20, so will be required to attend at 11am)
Attendance is required even if you have returned the signing on form to your team manager. We require attendance from at least one parent per player – and the players themselves are also required to attend.
Parents will need to bring the following:
- Passport style photo of head and shoulders (to be retained)
- Photocopy of birth certificate or passport (a copy will be retained)
- Completed signed signing on form and player conduct form (if received beforehand – don’t worry if you haven’t received this)
- Completed payment form (again don’t worry if you haven’t already received these beforehand)
- £40.00 (cash) for signing on
On the day you will be able to complete any forms, sort your Direct Debit and we will have a brief talk from ex-international footballer Paul Stewart on the importance of safeguarding and for him to talk through the partnership his organisation (SAVE) has entered with our club.
If you have any questions then please speak to your team manager in the first instance.